Fabulous and Free Ways to Learn More About How to Achieve Better Balance
- 20-minute guided meditation to ease anxiety and promote better sleep utilizing the Buteyko Breathing Technique.
- Decongest your nose, increase your body temperature and activate your body’s relaxation response in three to four minutes by simply altering your breath. Author of The Oxygen Advantage, Patrick McKeown guides a TEDx audience to do just that: “Shut Your Mouth and Change Your Life.”
- Complete an online Dosha Quiz to determine your Ayurvedic Profile or find a trusted source of Triphala, a gentle herbal digestive remedy that supports regular bowel movements. Ayurveda is yoga’s sister science focused on wellness and preventative health care, and Banyon Botanicals is a respected source for products and information on Aurveda.
- Brene´ Brown is a research professor and thought leader with words of wisdom for living a qualitative life.
- Kelly McGonigal is a Stanford professor and yoga therapist whose books include The Willpower Instinct; Yoga for Pain Relief; The Upside of Stress; The Science of Compassion; and The Joy of Movement. One of the 20 Most Viewed TED talks of all time is her 2013 TED talk, “How to Make Stress Your Friend.”
- Gabor Mate´ is a Canadian physician, addiction expert and thought leader whose books and videos offer key information about human development through the lens of science and compassion. He calls for a compassionate approach toward addiction in support of recovery.
- Tommy Rosen is a yoga teacher and addiction recovery expert whose 2014 book Recovery 2.0 led to an online community platform that has become a phenomenal resource for people looking for tools and holistic strategies to thrive in recovery.